I2C VF61 Stop working

I have a problem with I2C1 the configuration is:

i2c_vyb.VybI2c_Open(hI2c);
i2c_vyb.VybI2c_SetConfigInt(hI2c, "BitRateHz", 100000, TdxCommon.ParamStorageType.StoreVolatile);  
i2c_vyb.VybI2c_SetConfigInt(hI2c, "SlaveAddrSize", 7, TdxCommon.ParamStorageType.StoreVolatile);  
i2c_vyb.VybI2c_SetConfigInt(hI2c, "RegisterAddr", 0, TdxCommon.ParamStorageType.StoreVolatile);  
i2c_vyb.VybI2c_SetConfigInt(hI2c, "RegisterAddrSize", 0, TdxCommon.ParamStorageType.StoreVolatile);  
i2c_vyb.VybI2c_SetConfigInt(hI2c, "SlaveAddr", 0x60, TdxCommon.ParamStorageType.StoreVolatile);

IntPtr valuePointer = Marshal.AllocHGlobal(values.Length);
Marshal.Copy(values, 0, valuePointer, values.Length);
    i2c_vyb.VybI2c_Write(hI2c, valuePointer, (uint)values.Length);
Marshal.FreeHGlobal(valuePointer);

After a few minutes the I2C1 line is down and I can’t do nothing only reboot help.

Visible on the pictures from oscilloscope :
!251-tek0002.jpg

What is the pull up value resistor?
Could you please try 1.8K pull up on the I2C bus and let us know still if you see the problem.

I have 10K pull up I changed to 1.8K last Friday and modified code. Is working but I need more time for testing.

KriSS,

Here’s almost identical my issue.

https://community.nxp.com/message/376889?commentID=376889#comment-376889

If your I2C slaves are fast enough to not attempt to stretch I2C clock, then you may initialize your SCL pin as push/pull instead of open drain. This solves issue reliably. Of course in this case you should provide series current limiting resistor between Vybrid SCL and I2C slaves .

Regards