How to boot from uSDHC with rev 1.0B?

Hi, I’d like to understand why our Apalis Rev B doesn’t work in our custom carrier board (rev a works) rev b does not even show output on Uart.We know that there are PINs for selecting the boot (for example PIN 63 which if set to 1 send in recovery mode). We know, however, that there are also other selection PINs. could you tell me if these PINs are listed in your SOM and what number? we can’t find them in your documentation.
thank you so much

hi @MarcoGestri

Did you try to boot the module on one of the Toradex Carrier Board?
Did you flash the module correctly as explained here?

Best regards,
Jaski

Hi, yes with the toradex eval boards it works and we fleshed it with the same procedure…

Could you provide the dmesg log in a file when you boot the module on Toradex Boards?

We know that there are PINs for selecting the boot (for example PIN 63 which if set to 1 send in recovery mode). We know, however, that there are also other selection PINs. could you tell me if these PINs are listed in your SOM and what number? we can’t find them in your documentation.

Recovery Mode is entered by shortening two specific Pads (described in the datasheet) on the module and then powering up the carrier board.

Note: The Apalis iMX8QM v1.0B is intend to boot from eMMC and not from SD card. However in U-Boot you can choose to boot the OS from eMMC, SD card or NFS.

thank you so much

You are welcome.

Best regards,
Jaski