the updateTool.exe seems to fail restore the a FlashDisk file correctly. I do the following:
- Update my Colibri T20 with the new tegra_wince_image_2.0beta1
- Customize the image so that the touchdisplay and stuff works fine
- Backup and Update the module as described Production Programming for Tegra Modules
- After the Backup my Touch does not work. When i try to start the touchdriver.exe file in the FlashDisk/AutoRun Folder I get the following error message: " ‘touchdriver.exe’ is not a valid Windows Ebedded Compact application".
- When I manually replace the touchdriver.exe in FlashDisk/AutoRun with the original and restart. All works again.
Can you help me with this error?
I attached the Original and the restored touchdriver file.Link to the zip