First time on iMX7 and develop board , how install minicom in 2 step after instal demo linux in 1 step

Following by first time step by step instruction ,
after succefuly install demo linux , and make usb connection with host serial terminal , user :root ,
try to run command as follow :
sudo apt-get install minicom
but get answer :
-sh: sudo: command not found

What can i do about this problem ?

Krešimir

hi @kreky

Welcome to the Toradex Community!!!

Which host distribution are you using ( uname -a )? Are you logged as root user on your machine?
Did you install/activate the sudo user? Please read this for further Information.

Best regards, Jaski

Yes im logged as root , try not use sudo but have next problem apt-get comand not found and install command not found . Look like not implement i to demo linux.
Have no idea how install Torradex easy installer to reinstall another linux distribution .

I believe you are mixing your target with your development host setup which was what @jaski.tx enquired about. Please do state what exact hardware and software (both target as well as decontamination host) versions of things you are talking about.

Hallo.
distribution:
Linux colibri-imx7-emmc 4.1.44-2.7.4+gb1555bf #1 SMP Wed Oct 4 21:39:05 UTC 2017 armv7l GNU/Linux
on “apt-get” have" command not found" , on “install” have “command not found”.

Could you please answer the question of @marcel.tx? apt-get is a Ubuntu command and cannot be used on the regular Toradex Openembedded Images.

Hallo.
distribution:
Linux colibri-imx7-emmc 4.1.44-2.7.4+gb1555bf #1 SMP Wed Oct 4 21:39:05 UTC 2017 armv7l GNU/Linux
on “apt-get” have" command not found" , on “install” have “command not found”.

Currently use Toradex Colibry Evaluation Board Rev.3.2 ,
Linux distribution :Linux colibri-imx7-emmc 4.1.44-2.7.4+gb1555bf #1 SMP Wed Oct 4 21:39:05 UTC 2017 armv7l GNU/Linux

Som : Colibri iMX7D 1GB V1.1A 03111944

Thanks for the Information about the SOM.
Could you provide also the same Information about your Host (PC)?
Note that the command apt-get can only be used on your Host PC and not on the SOM.