Fault by invoke bitbake

I follow the document “OpenEmbedded (core)” for colibir iMx7.
But when i type “bitbake -k angstrom-lxde-image” i got the following error:

ERROR: OE-core’s config sanity checker detected a potential misconfiguration.
Either fix the cause of this error or at your own risk disable the checker (see sanity.conf).
Following is the list of potential problems / advisories:
libsdl-native is set to be ASSUME_PROVIDED but sdl-config can’t be found in PATH. Please either install it, or configure qemu not to require sdl.

Do i miss a step that isn’t mentioned in document?

Please make sure to install the required software documented in the OpenEmbedded Getting Started guide.

hi stefan
i made :

curl http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/git-repo-downloads/repo > ~/bin/repo

and the output shows me an error:

% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:–:-- --:–:-- --:–:-- 0curl: (6) Could not resolve host: commondatastorage.

later when i invoke from oe-core directory:

bitbake -k angstrom-lxde-image

The BBPATH variable is not set and bitbake did not find a conf/bblayers.conf file in the expected location.
Maybe you accidentally invoked bitbake from the wrong directory?
DEBUG: Removed the following variables from the environment: UPSTART_SESSION, XDG_SEAT, QT_IM_MODULE, UPSTART_INSTANCE, UPSTART_JOB, XDG_DATA_DIRS, XDG_SEAT_PATH, MANDATORY_PATH, CLUTTER_IM_MODULE, LANGUAGE, SESSIONTYPE, LS_COLORS, QT_ACCESSIBILITY, GPG_AGENT_INFO, XDG_CONFIG_DIRS, OLDPWD, DESKTOP_SESSION, XMODIFIERS, DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS, _, GTK_IM_MODULE, XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP, COMPIZ_CONFIG_PROFILE, BUILDDIR, GDMSESSION, UPSTART_EVENTS, GNOME_KEYRING_CONTROL, INSTANCE, SHLVL, XDG_GREETER_DATA_DIR, GNOME_DESKTOP_SESSION_ID, LESSCLOSE, JOB, DEFAULTS_PATH, VTE_VERSION, XDG_SESSION_TYPE, XDG_VTNR, XDG_SESSION_PATH, XDG_SESSION_DESKTOP, XDG_RUNTIME_DIR, WINDOWID, LANG, GTK_MODULES, QT4_IM_MODULE, XAUTHORITY, GDM_LANG, QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME, QT_LINUX_ACCESSIBILITY_ALWAYS_ON, XDG_SESSION_ID, GTK2_MODULES, LESSOPEN, GNOME_KEYRING_PID, DISPLAY, IM_CONFIG_PHASE

Sorry, i had invoke the “bitbake -k angstrom-lxde-image” command from oe-core folder instead
from the “oe-core/build”, which is changed after calling “. export”.
So now the bitbake process has started…