.exe file not working after power up/reset

I am using VS2008 & WINCE. When I deploy my C# project it works. Then I had transferred …exe file to \FlashDisk\Programs folder. When I am running this file it works well. But when I am resetting board & try to run same .exe file it dose not work.
Please give me solution.

Dear @Madhav
You need to install the .NET framework on the module

After installing the framework, you can change the project settings in VS2008, to not deploy the latest .NET framwork with the application. Debugging cycles will get much faster with this setting.

Regards, Andy

Dear Andy,

Thanks for your support, I have tried solution given by you. During deploying I got error message “Unable to start program demo.exe.”. Unable to load CLR. The target device does not have a compatible version of the CLR install for the application. you are attempting to debug. Verify that your device support the appropriate CLR version & has that CLR installed. Some device do not support automatic CLR upgrade.

Dear @Madhav

• Which version of WinCe do you use?
  • Which version of the .NET installer did you use?

Regards, Andy

I have downloaded fresh copy of .NET compact framework. & followed instruction given by you. My problem solved. Thanks a lot.,Thanks Andy. there was problem with .NET compact framework. I have downloaded fresh copy of it. After installing it with fresh copy my problem was solved. You have given perfect solution.

I have downloaded fresh copy of .NET compact framework. & followed instruction given by you. My problem solved. Thanks a lot.,Thanks Andy. there was problem with .NET compact framework. I have downloaded fresh copy of it. After installing it with fresh copy my problem was solved. You have given perfect solution.