Error in build with OpenEmbbeded layer in QT creator

i have been starting bitbake with the following below link.

How to set up Qt Creator to cross compile for embedded Linux | Toradex Developer Center.

but i having the error which i have been attached.alt text

Hi @narbada@

Could you provide the commands you entered to launched and the errorlog in a text file?

Thanks and best regards,
Jaski

hi @jaski.tx

The command i was entered was “bitbake -k angstrom-qt5-x11-image”

link text

hi @narbada@

Did you try these instructions to clean the task which is failed and restart the build.

Best regards,
Jaski

hi @jaski.tx

as you mention i did it but the same error there is.link text

Could you share your local.conf and bblayers.conf?

Best regards,
Jaski

i have share my local.conf and bblayers.conf

link text

This looks like some status messages.

Doesn’t the command open a window with the qtcreator GUI?

Hi

It looks like the problem described in your initial question is solved and this is really something else.

Could you create a new question of that OpenCV issue you have and describe in greater detail what you want to achive, what you did to get there, what you observe that your build does vs. what you would expect your build to do?

Max

Hi

The warning messages you sent, e.g.:

...arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/7.3.0/real-ld:-1: warning: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQt5Widgets.so while searching for Qt5Widgets

makes me guess that you

a) are cross compiling / linking some code
b) have the build machines path /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ in the library search path

The above message means that the linker does skip linking the incompatible library for x86_64 and keeps on searching for libQt5Widgets.so for arm in the rest of its search paths. And since the build seems to succeed, at least you do not tell otherwise, the linker actually finds it.

Max

Hi

Note that copy and paste text from console output is preferred over screen shots.

You are missing the Qt libraries on your module. Please compare with this answer.

Max

Thanks for the files. You defined two machine names in local.conf, where you should have only one name.

I have build the image with your local.conf with machine=apalis-imx6 and it compiled without any errors.

Best regards,
Jaski

thank you @jaski.tx now it work.

i have install qt creator with direct from distribution repository .

How to set up Qt Creator to cross compile for embedded Linux | Toradex Developer Center.

but when i started it show something like below link text. link text

hi @max.tx ,
yes the command open the window with qtcreator GUI even i build and run the program it work it. But the problem is that i am working with qt and opencv and the problem is run and build bt it does not show any output.
i am not getting where is the problem.

ok i will make a new question regarding opencv but i have one doubt about qt version.
i download qt creator through direct from distribution repository and it default install 5.2.1 version and through oe-core/deploy/sdk/ … the version was install is qt 5.9.7. so while cross compilation is there any problem regarding version.
because it is showing some issues skipping incompatible.
link text

hi @max.tx
thank you!
i again try with different code there is some incompatible but also it build and run and i successfully get binary exe. file.

i just try my binary exe ./hello file to run in arm processor but it show some library missing how i can solve my this problem.alt text