Error: 524 Visual Studio Code : Toradex Torizon Support Exension : User is not enabled to execute commands as root. User root is not enabled to execute commands as root

Hi @matheus.tx

It doesnt get to step one. If you look at the NodeJS code I indicated, you will see that the code will write an exit to the stream. if there is a code returned on the exit event, the connection stops. I will probably just comment out the check for the code and proceed to the rest of steps you indicated.

I dont understand why really you guys are writing an exit to the stream before you do the rest of those actions…

hey @bertin

is simple, if any of these steps are not correctly executed it means that is not a a valid environment to go ahead. Remember that you are getting the expected behavior, you are not using Torizon OS. What we are trying to do here is help you to mimic the environment.

So, it’s weird that the exit is returning an error code, should not be doing that. At least is not the behavior expected, something is wrong on your side.

BR,

@bertin

try to check in a terminal after login go under a new bash session and check the return code of the exit. Should be a success exit code.

BR,