I’ve just found an issue while setting date and time for VF61 with CE6.
Maybe this can be related to this one.
It can be reproduced using Colibri VF61 mounted on Colibri Evaluation Board V3.2A following these steps:
- power on the module and look to the date and time in CE 6 menubar
- press the Reset button (not the On/Off)
- wait for reboot completion and verify that the date and time is correct
- Double click on the menubar to open the Date/Time Properties window
- change the date to whatever
- wait for a while and verify that the date is going on in the right way
- press the Reset button
- you can see that the date has re-started from 01/01/20006 12:00:00 PM
I don’t know if this makes difference, but on Evaluation board RTC_SEL jumper is set to EXT and the battery BAT1 is not present.