Credentials failed error when connect to board

Hi,

I try to connect toradex board from visual studio code via torizon. In the first step, .net core torizon wizard wants to me user name and password. In the torizon documentation, it says that it must be enter torizon&torizon as username and password at the first boot stage. But, my card reject this credentials. Which credentials info can i enter at the first boot stage ? How can i access credentials or how can i skip these ?

Greetings @Sezgin,

Are you sure you’re using Torizon? You stated you’re using the i.MX7S, which is only experimentally supported with Torizon.

Furthermore the default login for Torizon is username: torizon password: torzion. But if you logged into the system at any point (ssh, serial, etc.) then you would have been prompted to change the password to something else. Perhaps you’ve already done this and forgotten?

Best Regards,
Jeremias

Hi,
My product is Colibri iMX7D. Why is experimentally supported, i can not understand. does torizon not support this hardware fully ?

In your question you stated your environment as:

i.MX 7Solo Cortex™-A7 Single core RAM:
512MB

Are you using the i.MX7S or i.MX7D?

The reason we only experimentally support the i.MX7S with Torizon is due to the reduced hardware specifications like ram, and storage. You can run Torizon on the i.MX7S just be aware that due to the lesser hardware some aspects may not work to full functionality.

Best Regards,
Jeremias