Colibri IMX6ULL stops at "starting kernel .... "

With the colibri IMX6ULL and viola carrier board , i am trying to boot kernel & device tree images from tftp server(Linux PC).
I do so by the following commands in U-boot :

1. setenv ipaddr “ip address of baord”
  2. setenv serverip “ip address of my host system”
  3. savenv netmask “255.255.255.0”
  4. saveenv
  5. ping “server address” - shows that the host is alive
  6. tftpboot $loadaddr zImage (the image loads to the address)
  7. tftpboot $fdt_addr_r imx6ull-colibri-eval-v3-colibri-imx6ull.dtb (dtb is loaded to address)
  8. bootz $loadaddr - $fdt_addr_r

Now the zImage loads but stops at starting kernel,…

the following is the output :

Kernel image @ 0x82000000 [ 0x000000 - 0x5fa278 ]                               
## Flattened Device Tree blob at 82100000                                       
   Booting using the fdt blob at 0x82100000                                     
   Loading Device Tree to 8fff3000, end 8ffff52e ... OK                         
   Updating MTD partitions...                                                                              
Starting kernel ..      

Could anyone please let me know what should i do differently ??

Thank You

And where exactly did you get the device tree and Linux kernel binaries from?

I build image for the board colibri-IMX6ULL in Yocto project , which gives the device tree and the Linux kernel.

I have also tried using the kernel and device tree binaries , from pre-built images available in the follwing link : BSP Layers and Reference Images for Yocto Project Software | Toradex Developer Center .
(colibri iMX6ULL (2.8 | 2019-04-01 | 70.28 MB) (only for devices with 512MB NAND flash))

But the boot still stops at starting kernel.

If you flash the image on the module, does it boot correctly?

Yes , it boots correctly otherwise , but does not seem to boot when i try from tftp.

Thanks for you Input. I saw you opened a different question. So we will continue the discussion in the new thread.

Best regards,
Jaski