With the colibri IMX6ULL and viola carrier board , i am trying to boot kernel & device tree images from tftp server(Linux PC).
I do so by the following commands in U-boot :
- setenv ipaddr “ip address of baord”
- setenv serverip “ip address of my host system”
- savenv netmask “255.255.255.0”
- ping “server address” - shows that the host is alive
- tftpboot $loadaddr zImage (the image loads to the address)
- tftpboot $fdt_addr_r imx6ull-colibri-eval-v3-colibri-imx6ull.dtb (dtb is loaded to address)
- bootz $loadaddr - $fdt_addr_r
Now the zImage loads but stops at starting kernel,…
the following is the output :
Kernel image @ 0x82000000 [ 0x000000 - 0x5fa278 ] ## Flattened Device Tree blob at 82100000 Booting using the fdt blob at 0x82100000 Loading Device Tree to 8fff3000, end 8ffff52e ... OK Updating MTD partitions... Starting kernel ..
Could anyone please let me know what should i do differently ??