Colibri iMX6ULL not detecting SD Card

I am trying to boot viola board having iMX6ULL by following the procedure in the link. I have formatted my sd card using following commands:

1. Start fdisk to partition the SD card: fdisk /dev/sdX
  2. At the fdisk prompt, delete old partitions and create a new one:
  3. Type o. This will clear out any partitions on the drive.
  4. Type p to list partitions. There should be no partitions left.
  5. Type n, then p for primary, 1 for the first partition on the drive, and then press ENTER twice to accept the default first and last sector.
  6. Type t, then c to set the first partition to type W95 FAT32 (LBA).
  7. Write the partition table and exit by typing w.
  8. Create and mount the FAT filesystem: mkfs.vfat /dev/sdX1

At last, I have called ./update.sh -o with the mount point of my sd card. For e.g. ./update.sh -o /media/abhiarora/LINUX.
After inserting sd card into viola board and powering it, I pressed any key to prevent bootloader to exit. After I get the bootloader prompt Colibri iMX6ULL # , I have typed run setupdate and it returned the following results:

[upload|RcnIYecZnjNIkTsvb8lpR/2gB94=]

Looks like, my board is not detecting my sd card. Please help.

EDIT:

I think I found the issue is related to 38571 on Toradex System/Computer on Modules - Linux BSP Release. I don’t have any display. I am trying to get into recovery mode (by adding a 10K resistor on colibri module) and soldered the usb port on viola board with necessary resistors R17, R55, R56 and connector X4. Then, i have connected the usb to my PC running Ubuntu 16.04 (64 bit). tail -f /var/log/syslog returns the output given below:
[upload|ugb8/4B8kBXg9uSqJ0sGcdb172A=]

Looks like there is no /dev device node being assigned to the usb. I am not sure if it should. I entered in uboot and run bmode usb command to get into recovery mode and then i tried the update.sh -d command but nothing works. See the image in the attachment. Please help with the instruction to get the board boot.
[upload|WSyrx/KDg02Nr4hPiQeuOmqXVFo=]

EDIT:
I am using Colibri iMX6ULL v1.0A, Ubuntu 16.04 and a viola board.

Hi Abishek

Could you provide the version of the hardware and software of your module? Which carrier board are you using?

What you are seeing may be the following issue.

I have edited my question after trying something.

I am using Colibri iMX6ULL v1.0A, Ubuntu 16.04 and a viola board.

Hello Abishek
Good, that you found about the issue in Uboot. Since your Issue changed completely, could you ask please a new Question with the correct title? Thanks.

@marcel.tx can you help?