Colibri iMX6 Solo 256MB IT | V1.1A Ethernet not found

I got 5 samples of the Colibri iMX6 Solo 256MB IT | V1.1A and installed the 1.2b6 OS image of WEC7 on them. Interestingly found that there is no Ethernet settings in the “Network and Settings” option. Only Com port related settings. Also, I found in the registry that 1.2b6 doesn’t have any ENET drivers.

How can I get Ethernet in Colibri iMX6 Solo 256MB IT | V1.1A then?

Can you please check the output on the debug console?
We had some issues with factory settings that lead to modules without a valid MAC address.
To fix that you need to access the boot console (press space on serial terminal during startup and then type ‘x’ to access the console) and type:

restorefactoryinfo CIMX6S256 <serial number> 1.1A

This should restore the module type information in the config block, including a valid MAC address.

Two issues,

1. Does not work and no Ethernet driver still found in the network settings after trying your suggestion.

2. The Model ID CIMX6S256 it takes should be CIMX6S256IT and if I put CIMX6S256IT it does not take it and shows invalid model ID.

Need a solution as early as possible as the previous model phased out and we have to test the new modules rigorously and production cannot wait.

Did you save the registry from a debug version on that module?
Can you try to erase it from the bootloader menu/update tool?
Can you also post the debug you get on the debug console?

Worked after clearing registry. Thanks.

Thank you for the update, I’ll move the comment to anwer, just to help other people facing same issue.

Did you save the registry from a debug version on that module? Can you try to erase it from the bootloader menu/update tool? Can you also post the debug you get on the debug console?