Building own WinCE8 image - need some help please

Hello support!

I have installed VS2015, Platform builder, downloaded BSP and Work space for WinCE8 from your website.
I have copied BSP files to C:\WINCE800\platform
After opening work space I tried to build image. I have not changed any settings and used default whatever was in Workspace.
Image was created successfully and I received at the end file called NK.bin which is uncompressed image for Colibri iMX6 board with WinCE8 inside.
After loading up the image to Colibri iMX6 board nothing worked. It does not look like board boots up.
Board does not boot to WinCE shell.

Can you please provide details about proper image compilation steps using your Workspace and BSP for iMX6 Colibri board ?
We are happy to use your image for iMX6 but unfortunately your image missing WiFi support for WiFi dongle which we got form you and now we have to rebuild this image in order to get WiFi running.

I am only getting standard:

Toradex Bootloader 1.0 BETA 6 for Colibri Built Jan 12 2016
Initializing L2 Cache.
Board: Colibri iMX6 DualLite 512MB
CPU is running at 984000MHz.
eMMC boot partition not in use.
Loading EBoot configuration…
16 sectors of configuration data loaded from user.
Press [SPACE] to enter Bootloader Menu
Initiating image launch in 2 seconds. 1 seconds. 0 seconds.
System ready!
Preparing for download…
Loading uncompressed image…
Loading 56231072 bytes to RAM

Done.

Nothing further works.
What are the specific settings for compiling of the uncompressed image ?

Thank you,
Vlad

First thing you have to do is to enable serial output in the image, if it’s not already enabled.
On the serial terminal stop the boot process by pressing space and type:
set dbg.serial 1
save dbg
reboot
This will enable additional messages from the image, it’s useful to keep this setting active as long as you are debugging.
Second thing is that when you re-open the sln file for the first time Platform Builder will select a debug configuration that usually has KITL and KernelDebugger enabled, this will prevent the image from starting when it’s not downloaded from PB.