Board Boot-up Problem

Hi,

I am using the colibri VFXX development board. and facing board boot-up problem.
Everything is ok i made the SD card with ./update.sh -o /media/card but when i try to update this ./update.sh -n -d /dev/ttyUSB0 facing the below issue.

nikhil@nicky:~/colibri/images/Colibri_VF_LinuxImageV2.6.1$ ./update.sh -n -d /dev/ttyUSB0
Colibri VF rootfs detected
Put the module in recovery mode and press [ENTER]...

config file 
parse vf_flash/vybrid_usb_work.conf
starting associating phase..........
magic missmatch, response was 0x00000000

/dev/ttyUSB0 is already present.

Please reply. thanks in advance.

May i know which exact carrier board you are using ?
Can you provide more detailed information regarding the h/w setup ?
Is the module kept in recovery mode before running update script ?

Please follow the instructions provided in this article for flashing and for instructions related to recovery mode refer this article.

Hey Bhuvan,

Thanks for your quick reply, We are using Colibri Evaluation Board. I am using 12v power supply and UART console for the minicom logs.
We prepared the SD card as:

|-- colibri_vf
|   |-- flash_blk.img
|   |-- flash_eth.img
|   |-- ubifs.img
|   |-- u-boot-nand.imx
|   |-- versions.txt
|   |-- vf500-colibri-eval-v3.dtb
|   |-- vf610-colibri-eval-v3.dtb
|   `-- zImage
|-- flash_blk.img
|-- flash_eth.img
|-- flash_mmc.img
|-- System Volume Information
|   |-- IndexerVolumeGuid
|   `-- WPSettings.dat
`-- ubuntu-14.04.4-desktop-amd64.iso

And still i am not getting anything on UART console. Is there any LED which will update board is in ON state after connecting the power supply.
Please let me know if you required any specific information.

I’m assuming you are toggling the ON/OFF switch(SW7) after hooking the power supply. If yes there are two LEDS(LED13 and LED14) which should be active. Read Colibri Evaluation board datasheet for more detailed information.

How exactly you are connecting the UART port to your development PC and which UART port you are using ?

I am using the UARTA which is default uart as of i know. and connecting this with my development machine using RS232.
I have doubt on SD card. could you please check as i posted lastly all partition are correctly and what should me the other prob in normal bootup so that only i can able to access uboot and what should me the prob in this command: ./update.sh -n -d /dev/ttyUSB0

I have doubt on SD card. could you please check as i posted lastly all partition are > correctly

Can you explain me what exactly you have posted earlier ?

We prepared the SD card as:

|-- colibri_vf
|   |-- flash_blk.img
|   |-- flash_eth.img
|   |-- ubifs.img
|   |-- u-boot-nand.imx
|   |-- versions.txt
|   |-- vf500-colibri-eval-v3.dtb
|   |-- vf610-colibri-eval-v3.dtb
|   `-- zImage
|-- flash_blk.img
|-- flash_eth.img
|-- flash_mmc.img
|-- System Volume Information
|   |-- IndexerVolumeGuid
|   `-- WPSettings.dat
`-- ubuntu-14.04.4-desktop-amd64.iso

How exactly are you preparing SD card ?

what should me the other prob in normal bootup so that only i can able to access > uboot and what should me the prob in this command:
./update.sh -n -d > /dev/ttyUSB0

Did you read the above provided articles ?

If you use a RS-232 cable connected to UART_A (X25), make sure the jumpers JP17/JP19 and if you have a newer Colibri Evaluation Board version v3.2 JP20/JP21 are all not on the FTDI side.

Or alternatively use the USB-B plug at X27 instead of a RS232 cable, and make sure those jumpers are set to FTDI.