Bluetooth not discoverable on Colibri iMX6ULL

Hi,
I have an iMX6ULL 512MB WB IT, where I would like to use bluethoot.
I would like to use it in the way that is discoverable, that is, first enabled the BT in the Colibri, then with a device like a smartphone doing research should appear on the phone display also the BT of the colibri and then connect.
It does not appear.
I executed these commands:

connmanctl enable bluetooth
systemctl start bluetooth

hciconfig hci0 up
hciconfig hci0 reset
hciconfig piscan

On the other hand, trying to scan on, the colibri BT finds the devices (for example the telephone).
Since the final hardware will have no display I need this function so that you can see the BT of the colibri from a smartphone to connect and not vice versa

What exact hardware and software versions of things are you talking about?

4.9.144-2.8.5+g5758a8e648a3
iMX6ULL 512MB WB IT V1.1 A

hi @MaxMax

Could you provide the dmesg log? Which Smartphone were you using for the connection to iMX6ULL?

Best regards, Jaski

Hello,
in attachment you can see the dmesg output log.
The smartphone we are using is a Samsung J6, but we have also tried with different iPhones model, from iPhone 5s to iPhone X.
link textWhat is the problem?
Thank you

hi @MaxMax

After doing the first Setup, as you described in your Question, you need to type the following commands:

bluetoothctl
[bluetooth]# discoverable on

Best regards, Jaski

Hi Jaski, I also tried that but it does not work anyway, It’s one of the first things I had done.

I have tested this, it works fine for me. I could connect to a Samsung J5. Are you using an antenna on the module or not?

In my wifi/BT module the hare two connectors:
MAIN and AUX, i the kit Toradexlink text provided there is only one antenna.
Where I have to connect it? To the AUX or to the MAIN?
If I want to use also WIFI do I need another additional antenna?

In general, it is recommended to use two antennas in order to have the best performance. However if you really wants to use, then check this site and do the run time Configuration.