I’m trying to build tdx-reference-multimedia-image for “apalis imx8”, build always getting struck at 74% and some time at 94%.
But I’m able to build tdx-reference-minimal-image successfully without any problem.
Attached snaps of build process.
Laptop setup details:
- Bootable linux machine with Ubuntu version – Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS
- Referred link : Build a Reference Image with Yocto Project/OpenEmbedded | Toradex Developer Center
- Python version – Python 3.8.10
- Build/conf/local.conf - MACHINE ?= “apalis-im8” and ACCEPT_FSL_EULA = “1”
- Run - $ bitbake tdx-reference-multimedia-image
Laptop system configuration :
- RAM 32 GB
- Hard disk 1 TB
Since I have reference many links from toradex community , it doesn’t work for me.
Kindly suggest to build successfully complete for tdx-reference-multimedia-image