I try to playback the MP4 video file using gst-launch, e.g. as described here:
- I have installed gst plugins, good, base, bad, ugly, and the libav library.
- I have played the video using simple Qt5 QML application with the Video item
BUT: When I try to launch my video from the remote ssh session, the gst-launch crashed (I have tried different video sinks):
- $gst-launch filesrc location=/home/root/deploy-apps/welcome.mp4 ! nv_omx_hdmi_videosink
- $gst-launch filesrc location=/home/root/deploy-apps/welcome.mp4 ! qtdemux ! nv_omx_h264dec ! nv_omx_hdmi_videosink
- $gst-launch filesrc location=/home/root/deploy-apps/welcome.mp4 ! qtdemux ! nv_omx_h264dec ! nv_gl_eglimagesink
- $gst-launch filesrc location=/home/root/deploy-apps/welcome.mp4 ! qtdemux name=demux demux.video_00 ! nv_omx_h264dec ! nv_gl_eglimagesink demux.audio_00 ! nv_omx_aacdec ! alsasink device=hw:1,0
I have this error output:
Caught SIGSEGV accessing address 0x124
exec gdb failed: No such file or directory
Spinning. Please run ‘gdb gst-launch 1885’ to continue debugging, Ctrl-C to quit, or Ctrl-\ to dump core.
^CCaught interrupt – ^C
What I’m doing wrong?