Adding GTK library with eclipse

I am having Colibri iMX6DL 512MB with Colibri evaluation board and i have default embedded linux image provided by toradex. I have ubuntu as host os and i am using eclipse for application development. Using this link , i am able to debug console applications in my board and when it comes to GUI applications, what are ways that we can create gui based applications with eclipse and also whether GTK is the only option for developing GUI based application?

As GTK is concerened, i followed the instructions in this link , and i still get errors that limits.h and time.h files are missing. i have installed the sdk provided by toradex on my host pc. So i kindly request you to provide me the complete steps in adding GTK with eclipse platform and also debugging the GUI based application and also clarify me that custom image need to be developed for debugging GUI based applications or the default image can be used?

hi @nishanth1829

Could you provide the version of the hardware and software of your module? Which carrier board are you using?
Additionally what is your application?

and i still get errors that limits.h and time.h files

Could you provide an example code with adequate makefile and/or the commands you used to compile your application?

Thanks and best regards,
Jaski

I am using Colibri iMX6 512MB with Colibri evaluation board v3.2b with embedded linux version 2.8b provided by toradex. I used the scribble program given by toradex “gtk_scribble_V2”
can u please give the procedure to add gtk with eclipse

Have a look here, please.